About UTA Blackboard: The University of Texas at Arlington (UTA or UT Arlington) is a public research university located in Arlington, Texas, midway between Dallas and Fort Worth. The spring 2017 campus enrollment consisted of 41,933 students making it the largest university in North Texas and fourth largest in Texas. The University is the third largest producer of college graduates in Texas and offers over 180 baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral degree programs. The Center for World University Rankings places the University among the top 150 in the U.S. for the best overall institution in 2018. The University was founded in 1895 and was in the Texas A&M University System for several decades until joining The University of Texas System in 1965. UT Arlington participates in 15 intercollegiate sports as a Division I member of the NCAA and Sun Belt Conference. UTA sports teams have been known as the Mavericks since 1971. The university consists of 11 colleges and schools. UT Arlington Libraries have three locations: Central Library, the Architecture and Fine Arts Library, and the Science and Engineering Library. Central Library is open 24/7 during the fall and spring semesters.
UTA Blackboard :
UTA Blackboard is a web-based learning management system (LMS) designed to support the students fully through the online courses and many other useful resources. That is, it provides a space for the students for face-to-face course supplementation. Also, it provides many types of tools and features through which students can enhance their learning experience. To access the resources, tools and other features, you need to login to the UTA Blackboard. After logging in, students can check their courses, course materials, and much more. They can view their syllabus and also they can check the announcements. For your ease, we have updated the login procedure along with the detailed instructions. Check the further information in the below section.
UTA Blackboard – Login
In order to log in to UTA Blackboard, you will require a few things. Also, you need to follow the instructions for a successful login.
- A pc or a laptop with internet access.
- A web browser.
- Make sure that the Java is up-to-date.
- UTA Blackboard login credentials i.e. Username and Password.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of UTA Blackboard or click on this official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the login portal of UTA Blackboard.
- Enter your Username in the required space.
- Enter your Password in the required space.
- Then, click ‘Login’.
- Now, you can access the information you need.
Note: If you don’t have login credentials, contact the organization administrator to request access. Also, remember that the Center for Distance Education cannot give you access to an organization without the organization administrator’s permission.
UTA Blackboard – Reset Your Password
In case, if you have forgotten your password, follow these steps to reset it:
- Visit the login page of UTA Blackboard.
- Click on the link which says ’24/7 Blackboard Support’.
- Then you will land on a new page.
- On that page, select Forgot Your Password? or Password Reset.
- Enter your first name, last name, or username. (You need an active email address associated with your account to receive instructions)
- Click ‘Submit’.
- After that, you will receive an email to your email address.
- Now, you can create a new password based on instructions you receive in an email.
Note: Your current password remains active until you change it.
UTA Blackboard – Change Your Password
It is recommended to change your password regularly to ensure security. Follow these steps to change your password:
- Visit the login page of UTA Blackboard.
- Log in to your account with your username and password.
- Click on Menu, which is next to your name in the page header.
- Select Settings and then select Personal Information.
- Now, select ‘Change Password’.
- Change your password. (Remember that Passwords are case-sensitive, must not contain spaces, and must be at least one character long. And note that, passwords can contain a maximum of 32 characters)
UTA Blackboard – Courses
As we all know, after logging into the UTA Blackboard, you can check the courses. The courses you are enrolled in are listed in the top left module titled Courses and may be accessed from those links. Course enrollments are handled by your institution. If you are enrolled in the incorrect course, contact your institution for assistance. To view your course as a student, click on the Student Preview icon in the upper right corner of the blackboard. You will then be in ‘student preview’ mode. This mode is helpful in testing out the following items as a student:
- Viewing and submitting assignments
- Viewing and submitting tests
- Posting the discussion board as a student
- Viewing and working in groups as a student
- Verifying Adaptive Release rule logic
- Viewing the Grades page as a student
In case, if you are enrolled in a course but do not see it in the course list:
- Make sure that you are officially enrolled in the course within MyMav.
- Pay your tuition by the deadline (contact the Bursar’s Office for dates).
If you still can’t find the course, contact your instructor to determine when the course will be available. Because instructors make the course available to their students. If the instructor cannot resolve the issue, he/she will contact the Center for Distance Education (CDE) for assistance. CDE will not enter into courses without an instructor’s request. Upon the instructor’s request, CDE will work directly with the instructor and/or the student to resolve the issue.
UTA – Contact Details
If you have any issues or questions in your mind, contact the UTA support team. Here are the contact details of UTA:
The University of Texas at Arlington
701 South Nedderman Drive
Arlington, TX, 76019
For more details, visit the official website of UTA at www.uta.edu.
That’s all about ‘UTA Blackboard’. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)